Credit Card Payments
Visa or MasterCard only are accepted by the BNZ who are providing this online service.
You will be charged a fee of 2.49% (or minimum of $1) for online transactions, by the BNZ.
Have your invoice handy as you will need this to enter your student ID/ customer ID as well as your invoice number on the payment page. A separate transaction is required for each invoice.
After the transaction you will be given a reference number.
Make your payment below:
Terms and Conditions:Click here to download
If you need help at any time, please contact the BNZ helpdesk on 0800 737 774 Monday - Friday between 8am and 5pm.
• Bank provider - this service is provided by our bank, BNZ, in agreement with Te Wānanga o Aotearoa. You do not have to be a BNZ customer to use this service. Visa or MasterCard only are accepted.
• Online convenience fee - BNZ charge you a convenience fee of 2.49% per transaction for this service (with a minimum fee of $1.00 per transaction). We do not receive any part of this fee.
• Payment details - please have your invoice in front of you to ensure you accurately enter your student ID number or customer ID number. Please note that a separate transaction is required for each invoice.
• Processing time - be sure to allow sufficient time before your due date for processing of your payment.
• After the transaction - you will be given a reference number. A receipt will not be provided, however you can print the screen or note down the details for future reference.