Instructions on how to enter this competition form part of the conditions of entry. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and thereby accept these terms and conditions. Entrants must supply full contact details as required and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prize. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Mailchimp, Pak’nSave or any other entity.
There will be five (5) winners who will each receive one (1) x $50 PAK’nSAVE Gift Cards. PAK’nSAVE Gift Cards which can be redeemed for goods sold at any PAK'nSAVE store in New Zealand.
Competition period: The competition runs from 9.00am Thursday 3rd October until 5.00pm Thursday 31 October 2019.
How to enter
To enter the competition, entrants must complete the ‘Update your details’ form - during the competition period – or tell us their contact details are correct, using the form(s) provided - during the competition period. One entry per individual.
Who can enter the competition
Entry is open to New Zealand residents aged 18 years and over and be a current student of Te Wānanga o Aotearoa. Employees and contractors of Te Wānanga o Aotearoa are not eligible to enter the competition.
Notification of winners
Winners of all prizes will also be notified via phone or email by 12.00pm Wednesday 6 November 2019 (the Notification).
Once notified, winners must accept the prize within 72 hours.
The winners will be selected by a random draw from all entrants who are eligible.
A prize will be forfeited and Te Wānanga o Aotearoa reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible runner up winner/s if:
- If a winner does not accept the prize within 72 hours of being notified by Te Wānanga o Aotearoa.
- Te Wānanga o Aotearoa is unable to contact a winner within 5 working days of being notified.
- A winner is not eligible to apply or breaches these terms and conditions.
- A winner has already been drawn as a winner.
The prize will be issued via courier to the winners to their selected address confirmed by them when notified as a winner.
No financial or other consideration will be awarded to any forfeiter.
No exchanges/cash alternatives
The prize must be taken as stated and cannot be exchanged or altered in any way. There will be no cash alternatives. The PAK’nSAVE Gift Card is non-transferable and must not be resold. Refer to Pak’nSave terms and conditions of use.
Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, Te Wānanga o Aotearoa (including its officers, employees and agents) assumes no responsibility, and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any claims, losses (including loss of opportunity), damages, costs and/or expenses, whether direct, indirect, economic, special or consequential, suffered, sustained or incurred as a result of, or arising in any way out of, or in any way connected with, this Update your Details Competition , or any of the Products.
Te Wānanga o Aotearoa will not be responsible for any damage or loss caused by Winners or to any Third party and the winners indemnify Te Wānanga o Aotearoa for any damages or the like that they have caused or may be involved with in any way.
Use of Personal Information
Entrants’ names may also be used for publicity purposes relating to the competition. Te Wānanga o Aotearoa may also use prize winners' names for the purposes of conducting promotions and related media activity relating to the competition.
You may contact Te Wānanga o Aotearoa by phone or email to Tatau Pounamu (TWoA call centre) to request access to, or correction of, any of your collected personal information that is held by Te Wānanga o Aotearoa. If you do not provide accurate and up-to-date personal information, Te Wānanga o Aotearoa may determine that you are not eligible to win the prize.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, Te Wānanga o Aotearoa does not provide any warranty in respect of, the quality or suitability of any Products or services provided to you by any of our suppliers.
- All decisions of Te Wānanga o Aotearoa in relation to the Update your Details Competition are final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Te Wānanga o Aotearoa may change these Terms and Conditions at any time as is necessary for reasons beyond its control, in which case participants will be notified of the changes as soon as it is practicable.
- Te Wānanga o Aotearoa reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, withdraw, modify or suspend the Update your Details Competition (or any part of the Update your Details Competition, including any Products), or invalidate any entrants from the Update your Details Competition (or any part of the Update your Details Competition, including any Products), at any time without prior notice if necessary for reasons beyond its control.