This is the first step in the process. It takes approximately 10 minutes to complete the application form.
- We will contact you within five working days of receiving your application. Please note that while we have received your application, you are not yet enrolled into your selected programme.
- You will be invited to attend programme information sessions and/or interviews. If this is your first time studying with us, please bring your original birth certificate or passport (or a verified copy).
- All course fee payments (if applicable) are due as soon as you're accepted onto the programme.
Before you start your application
- Make sure you know what programme you plan to enrol on.
- Please read our terms and conditions.
- Be prepared to answer all questions. The questions in this application form are determined by the New Zealand Ministry of Education and the New Zealand Tertiary Education Commission.
Start a new application
You are required to register an account with us in order to allow you to save your progress.
You can choose to log in later to continue your application. Once you start your application it will automatically save your progress.Start a new application
Continue a saved application
Log in to complete an enrolment application you started earlier.Continue your saved application