This is the first step in the process. It takes approximately 10 minutes to complete the application form.
New Zealand residency
We recommend all potential tauira refer to our terms and conditions of enrolment prior to proceeding with enrolment and, in particular, the requirement to reside in New Zealand.
Acceptance into all of our programmes requires you to reside in New Zealand, and you will be required to provide proof that you reside in New Zealand as a part of your enrolment with us.
We reserve the right to cancel your enrolment at any time if you are unable to provide proof that you reside in New Zealand.
- We will contact you within five working days of receiving your application. Please note that while we have received your application, you are not yet enrolled into your selected programme.
- Our team will advise you of the next steps in your enrolment journey. If this is your first time studying with us, and don’t have an active National Student Number (NSI), you’ll need to provide ID in the form of an original or verified copy of your birth certificate or passport.
- All course fee payments (if applicable) are due as soon as you're accepted onto the programme.
Before you start your application
- Make sure you know what programme you plan to enrol on.
- Please read our terms and conditions.
- Be prepared to answer all questions. The questions in this application form are determined by the New Zealand Ministry of Education and the New Zealand Tertiary Education Commission.
Start a new application
You are required to register an account with us in order to allow you to save your progress.
You can choose to log in later to continue your application. Once you start your application it will automatically save your progress.Start a new application
Continue a saved application
Log in to complete an enrolment application you started earlier.Continue your saved application