Established in 2003 Te Pātaka Māramatanga is the largest indigenous academic library in New Zealand. We aim to connect our tauira and kaimahi with relevant information that helps them to achieve tauira success. For more information about Te wānanga o Aotearoa check out our friendly guides below.
What is at my TWOA library?
We have seven libraries on TWOA campuses providing you with:
- a welcoming environment;
- computers, Internet, Wi-Fi;
- spaces to learn, relax, and socialise;
- Māori Land Court Minute books; and
- tools for presenting your work.
What library services can I get at the library and from home?
- computer help;
- a single search of our catalogue and databases;
- books, ebooks, journals, articles and audiovisual items;
- free delivery and returning of your requested library items;
- help with learning skills to find and use information for your assignments; and
- expert help with your research.
Your learning success is our service success.