Established in 2003 Te Pātaka Māramatanga is the largest indigenous academic library in New Zealand. We aim to connect our tauira and kaimahi with relevant information that helps them to achieve tauira success.
What can I find at my local library?
We have library’s at campuses where we offer our degree courses. Here you will find our helpful and friendly staff who can help you with.
- Computers, Internet, Wi-Fi
- Space to learn, relax, and socialise
- Māori Land Court Minute books
- Tools for presenting your work.
What services can I access anywhere?
You find what you need for your learning - visit, call and email our trained experienced library staff.
- Computer help
- Library catalogue, databases, books, ebooks, journals and audiovisual items
- Help with learning skills to find and use information for your assignments
- Your chosen library items couriered to your home – returning is easy and free
- Your learning success is our service success.