Te Pātaka Māramatanga is your library network containing over 100,000 resources, all free for you to use.
You can use our free library services when you start studying with us.Log in to your student library Staff library login
Learn about Te Pātaka Māramatanga
Established in 2003, Te Pātaka Māramatanga is the largest indigenous academic library in New Zealand.
There are a number of online support and research options to help with your learning.
- Māori history (including Waitangi treaty)
- Māori and English dictionaries
- ancestry.com library
- eJournal, eBook and research databases
- TV recordings and collections
- Academic videos
Get assistance with your online library experience. Services include:
- Computer help
- How to search for books, eBooks, eJournals, articles and audiovisual items using our online platforms
- Help with learning skills to find and use information for your assignments
- Expert help with your research
Frequently asked questions
Dedicated resource to answer any questions you may have of our library services. Topics include:
APA referencing guide
Acknowledge the source of ideas, quotes and images that you are using in your work with appropriate referencing.