Looking for the best in childcare and early education for your young family? Why not enrol them at one of our early learning centres?
Te Wānanga o Aotearoa provides high-quality early childhood education and care to children of students, staff and communities. Each of our Whare Kōhungahunga (early learning centres):
- has a high proportion of qualified and registered early childhood teachers (at least 80 percent of staff).
- provides a learning environment embedded in Te Whāriki (the early childhood education curriculum).
- offers competitive and comparative fees.
- is registered with WINZ (for those who are eligible for a childcare subsidy)
- provides 20 hours of early childhood education (ECE) each week for children three to six years old.
- supplies healthy meals for all children at no extra cost.